Thursday, February 4, 2010

I'm tightly-wound

I love when Bug tells me, "You need to look on the bright side when you have a bad day." He really is my tiny Zen master. Thank goodness he gets so much of his attitude and calm nature from his daddy...if he were more like me, we'd be trouble together. Of course, he told me that 'Caillou' taught him to look on the bright side. So, perhaps he is getting more of it from Caillou on PBS than from Big but I think they both have an equal importance in his life at times...after all, I have seen Caillou dressed as an astronaut and Big has never pulled that off.

I am evidently a little too tightly wound when a 3 year old needs to remind me that "things happen" and "it's okay." God bless this little man and the balance he gives me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG! How cute is he?! I love when I get worked up and my kids ask what my problem is . . . explaining my issues to a 3-year-old and a 4-year-old is the fastest way to see how silly I am being and to take a deep breathe and relax.