Monday, February 1, 2010

All you need is LOVE

To re-ignite my month of daily blogging from November...every day this month I will blog about, at least, one thing that I love. And really, it's the shortest month of the year. I can do this!

I love that a trip to the sporting goods store and then to the pet store made a morning of fun for the Bug and I. He hopped on a bike and rode around the sporting goods store while we looked at stuff...and didn't spend a dime. Then we headed to the pet store where Bug got to push a tiny buggy around while we checked out fish, turtles, lizards, snakes, birds, hamsters, rats, ferrets and a few other little critters. Two stores and no money spent but a wonderful way to enjoy a cold morning indoors and out of the house.

Join the fun if you want to LOVE life for a month.

No comments: