Sunday, February 21, 2010

Laughing until you wheeze

I LOVE laughing until I wheeze. Today I did a good bit of that.

Had a girls lunch with a few close friends and we got all caught up on the details of our lives. Then had some food. (Replace the word "some" with the words "an exorbitant amount of" for a more accurate description of MY lunch) We capped it all off with lots of laughs and an abundance of profane language!

Ahhhh, it is a grown up treat to sit back, laugh and cuss like there are no children around...because there were NO children around. I soaked up the free girl time today and I look forward to our next chance to do it again...when I have 2 little guys at home. But, the next time will surely be a shorter visit with the pressing need to breastfeed a baby at home. On the up side, next time I get a beer!

It'll be a.long.time. before I can freely spend 3 hours sitting at a restaurant with the girls...but oh was it fun today!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you had an awesome day! YEAH! There is nothing like good food, good friends and profanity.