Today, we went out on a strong note and I LOVE how my baby sprinkle was a low key afternoon spent with girlfriends. Absolutely perfect! We ate loads of sweets, too. What could ever be less than great about stuffing yourself with brownies, pie, cake, sherbet punch and fresh fruit?! My idea of heaven, for sure.
I know a few weeks back, I said I was feeling forgotten by my girlfriends with regard to this pregnancy but I was wrong and am comfortable admitting that. They were initially trying to respect my feelings about this pregnancy and weren't sure how to approach the subject of whether or not I was even okay with a party to celebrate this pregnancy. All but one of the people who made it to the shower are aware of our loss this past summer and have all been very supportive of us. The one who doesn't know would have been equally supportive but just wasn't in on that part of our story...no worries there.
I also mentioned the hostess gifts and I did manage to get a couple pics...here they are.
It has been a great month and I hope to find some good blogging material for the month ahead. Surely, with 6 weeks until baby #2, I need to soak up the freedom to blog without a baby attached to my boob or in my arms. Sayonara, February...and au revoir Olympics.


1 comment:
I admire your determination to post every day! :) Those gifts are very cute.
I am glad everything is going well for you. Those six weeks are going to fly by! My best wishes with you!
Thanks for your constant support... it really does mean a lot!
Post a Comment