Today I am thankful and celebrating that Bub is crawling.
He has been on all fours and rocking for just over a week so I was somewhat mentally prepared for this to happen.
It may be less than 24 hours until I am cursing this same milestone. At that time, I will completely deny ever appreciating Bub crawling and will clarify that today I am thankful for the back-to-back showings of "Anchorman" on TBS.
Making Bets
2 weeks ago
2 comments:
OMG, yay Bug! It's a big accomplishment. My own little bunny rabbit is on the very verge of crawling too. Rocking on hands and knees, drawing up one knee, lifting the leg up while twisting his hips in mid-air. He wants to do it SO badly, he just hasn't yet quite figured it out. I guess I'm grateful for these last days of relative immobility.
Oops, I mean, yay Bub! If Bug were crawling again, it would be a different story!
Post a Comment