It is November and last year I blogged each day about something I am thankful for and I plan to do it again this year. It feels good to count my blessings...and sometimes be thankful in writing after a great or not-so-great day.
Today I am being thankful for 2 things since I missed my chance yesterday.
Yesterday, in the car with the boys heading through the toll and the people in front of us are going ridiculously S-L-O-W so I sigh loudly...Bug says, "Mommy, now is when you call him an idiot!"
That is my boy! And I love him...especially when he recognizes what a sigh really means. And it must be noted...he said idiot not any form of fuck. And I might have tossed out a 'Fuck!' had the day been more hectic before we encountered their snail-ish pace. So, yes, he says inappropriate words but chose to keep it more kid-friendly...perhaps b/c there is a baby in the car these days.
I am grateful to have a son who keeps me on my toes and cracks me up...A LOT!
Today I am thankful that I can vote. Sure, I m WAY out-voted and negated here in Texas but I still plan to exercise this right and chalk one up for the liberals! At least, we live in the most liberal part of Texas.
Go ahead and get your grateful on too...
Making Bets
2 weeks ago
2 comments:
That's so cute that he knows what your sigh means. Today I'm grateful that my mother is visiting and I can go to bed at 7:30. Speaking of which, it's past my bed time.
I'm glad you're posting again! I see I have a few to catch up on.
I'm grateful my son is too young to realize when I drop the occasional f-bomb, and that I have a few years yet to get my act together!
Post a Comment