Yes, I am days early on this one but I completely love this time of year. Thanksgiving surpassed Christmas for me in terms of favorite holidays years ago...it may be moving back into second place though as we continue to have exciting Christmases as parents. Still, it is my favorite now and I am looking forward to a food and fun (read...relaxing) filled Thanksgiving this year.
It will be our last year as 3 (I hope) and we plan to spend it as a family. In the past, we have shared the holiday with some friends but this year they are doing their own thing and that is music to my ears. We can be just a little more ourselves than if we had guests and we can really ring out these final holidays before our family dynamic changes.
So, yes...even days in advance...I am already thankful for Thanksgiving. It is going to be perfect!
Making Bets
2 weeks ago
1 comment:
Oh I love this time of the year! We are having a quite holiday too... it is going to be the two of us and my BFF... who has been with me through this whole journey... she is probably the only person who knows the exact details about everything besides my DH and the docs! Just like you, I hope there will be two healthy babies with us during next holidays!
Post a Comment