Sunday, November 8, 2009

Who is this kid?

I am thankful for probably the greatest church service yet with Bug. He behaved divinely and  paid such attention that he was "amen-ing" at appropriate times and he even stood up and grabbed my hand in anticipation of communion. I was able to listen to the sermon and it was great! This is what church is capable of being and I was in heaven...no pun intended.

Allow me to elaborate... Bug and I have NEVER gone to church without Big. Bug is a handful at church, to say the very least. Together, Big and I, tag team him and manage to get through the service intact. I made a pact with myself that last night before bed that we would go to church together today and see how it went. Big was away last night to see his (crazy-ass) mom for dinner as she is in our fine state of Texas at her sister's house. He stayed the night with his best buddy and his future fiance and then raced home at lightning speed to see us. I don't think he believed we would make it but we did him proud!

Amen!

No comments: