Today's thanks is brought to you by the tiny wallop kicks emanating from my uterus. I have been experiencing them often but inconsistently for the last week. During, at least, one of my overnight pee wake-ups, I have been laying back down to solid chops from the little man inside. It is a pleasant message to me that he is still alive and kicking in there. That is a great feeling!
I haven't had any noticeable chops today but it was a pretty hectic day so I'm hoping to get a good belly-kicking tonight for all the hullabaloo today.
Go, soccer baby, go!!
Making Bets
2 weeks ago
2 comments:
WOOHOO! That is FANTASTIC news! I know how thankful you are for that feeling.
Yay... that is nice! :) BTW, when approximately do the kicks get more aggresive... as in you see things poking out - i.e. your DH et.al. can see it?
Post a Comment