Wednesday, December 22, 2010

My Christmas gift

Giving myself a gift and calling this what it is...primarily done.

I will hop on every so often and drop a little nugget here for myself but I am clearly not in a blogging place. Not sure it ever became a great thing for me but I love reading blogs and appreciate the people I have come into contact with via blogging. I enjoy getting things out of my head but there is plenty that still rattles around in there and just doesn't need to be aired out.

I am choosing to love and live with the little ones I have and treasure our angel nugget, Erin, in heaven who obviously watches over all of us. I'm not upset about our loss but truly see that for the positives we have taken from the experience. So few people would share that perspective on their loss that I am not a voice for many pregnancy and baby loss moms. I am me. This is how I feel and it works well for me.

Rather than taunt myself b/c I haven't taken time to blog. I am just going to hang up my typing hands for a while and only pop on when I feel the need to get something out. This is my place to vent some stuff after all and I just don't feel it right now. Maybe later.

Merry Christmas, if that's your shade of celebration. If not, enjoy the rest of the holiday season and be well into the new year. May 2011 exceed your dreams in reality.

2 comments:

Frogs in my formula said...

Your blog (and perspective) belong only to you. Use them how you wish!

Merry Christmas to you.

tulpen said...

Merry Christmas!

And Happy 2011!