Ah, December 1st...where did November go?
I hadn't intended to miss out thankful blogging for the final week of November but am thankful that I am the boss of me. So for each of the days that I failed to blog my thanks, I am thankful for my freedom to get out and do all that needed doing and I wanted to do as opposed to blogging it.
Thankful for the freedom to decide to change my goal and my mind.
It has been a busy bunch of days and the holiday season has descended and begun eating my calendar by the minute.
Today I am so pleased and thankful for the deal I just got with Sp.rint...new smartphone and car charger for $30 total. The phone was free and the charger was all I paid for in the deal. So, maybe I can find some more time as I begin to schedule myself on my new phone. Fewer things should be forgotten and maybe I will feel more efficient. Oh, I hope I feel more efficient.
Toodles, November! Maybe next year I will be a better thankful blogger but I won't decide that today.
Making Bets
2 weeks ago
1 comment:
Oooh, a fun new toy to play with. Are you more efficient yet?
November disappeared in a flash, didn't it? I hope you're further along in getting prepared for the holidays than I am. :)
Post a Comment