you are stumbling towards the bathroom with a naked newborn covered from head to toe in poop at 4:15 in the morning. I had been hit with it, Bub was artfully decorated in it and we were heading in for a quick sink bath. Turning on and setting the water to a reasonable temperature while stripping off my own pooped on pajamas all with one hand as the other was clutching the naked poop crusted Bub. And what baby is ready for sleep after an impromptu bath in the middle of the night?!
That was a rough one folks! But the day went so perfectly today...it was as if someone 'up there' knew I could only handle so much on so little sleep.
Wahooo....still enjoying it even when I am pooped on.
Making Bets
2 weeks ago
1 comment:
Haha... we have had some such episodes too! Great fun! :)
Post a Comment