So, I just had to share this. Although, when I ask myself why I feel so compelled, I am struggling to come up with a reasonable answer. We'll just call this another adventure in motherhood.
Yesterday Bug walked up to me in the living room with his hands 'behind his back.' At least, that's where I thought they were. Until he told me, "My hands stay nice and cozy in my butt, Mommy."
Well, yes, I suppose that would warm them up.
And in related hands-in-the pants-news...I must admit that I prefer this to when he has his hands down the back of his pants and he shouts in agitation..."Just Checking!" in response to me asking what he's doing.
No, I am not sure what exactly he is checking. Not sure, I care to.
Making Bets
2 weeks ago
1 comment:
Haha... that is so cute and funny! :)
Post a Comment