I have been thinking about posting and letting it haunt me b/c it has been such a while since I did it. I was worried that I needed to update or something but I figured I better just get back in the groove and put whatever the hell I wanted out here...
Christmas and New Year's were great!
I did catch a little stomach something or other this past weekend and was out of commission for a good few days but all is well now. I focused on staying hydrated since food wasn't my friend and that pulled me through in time.
Had some blood work today to check my homocysteine levels...part of the MTHFR crap but not sure when those results will be in. Thankfully perinatalogist isn't a knee-jerk Heparin shot guy and he's monitoring my homocysteine levels rather than going with the daily belly injections. God bless him! I will have a blood draw every week to keep the daily needles at bay. If we find that I need the Heparin though, I will be on board...we've come this far and I know Big wants to keep me alive and the tiny one, too.
All is going according to plan with the pregnancy at this point. We hope it maintains until our scheduled c-section but life happens. So, we will see where we are when that date rolls around.
I am going to make a concerted effort to be a bit more blog-a-licious but with Big's travel about to kick in and Bug's 3rd birthday party this coming Sunday...it may be a little more time before that becomes a realistic goal.
May 2010 bring us all good things and a year that outshines 2009...no matter how good or bad a year it was!
Making Bets
2 weeks ago
3 comments:
No news is always good news, right?! I am glad that all is well!
Thanks for your kind words hon! You gals keep me going!
I am glad things are going according to plan so far... and I truly hope it stays that way! Hope the birthday boy had a rocking party!
Good to see you posting, TT! I hope you'll be able to avoid the heparin and I'm glad to hear the pregnancy is doing well.
Thanks for your comments on my blog - I'm with you about not having visitors for at least a few weeks after bringing home a new baby. Or maybe even a few months! :)
Post a Comment