The pictures above are the computer images of our pool that is currently under construction in the backyard.
Please don't be intrigued by the pool pictures. That was our downfall. Instead, take note of the pretend images of Big and I.
Big appears to be negotiating a sorta dive into the not-so-deep 5.5 ft end of the pool in an attempt to end it all and walk away from the endless chores, work and now soccer coaching with which he seems to be inundated.
I am just brainlessly soaking in the shallow end. Perhaps an allusion to my inability to hold a steady thought and possess more than the attention span of a fruit fly. I am neither disturbed or interested in the notion of my husband executing a suicide dive into the new pool.
The boys are also curiously absent. Gotta wonder where they have wandered off or been sequestered, maybe?
Those pool guys sure know how to sell it. We saw these pictures and signed right up for a pool. We should be splashing in just over a week...hopefully I can keep Big from diving and we can all enjoy it.


1 comment:
You are so funny. And apparently (according to the picture) you have a fantastic barbie doll body to boot! Enjoy the new pool!
Post a Comment