Has anyone else noticed and become alarmed at the increasing trend of non-news being reported as breaking news by reputable programs?!
Who the hell gives a rat's ass or is stunned that Paris Hilton was arrested for possession of cocaine? Um, no kidding. What...did you figure she just didn't eat and still managed to have to energy to party and shop nearly every hour of the day? No, she needs coke to stay that thin and have energy to do everything related to being a sex-tape celebutante. That girl is just one missed magazine cover away from a crystal-meth addiction and I'm not the only one who hears that clock ticking for her. Shockingly, the powers that be at E News don't hear it and they know a hell of a lot more about her than I do.
But, at least, it makes sense when E News reports on her antics...not so much when my local ABC affiliate gets in on the reporting during our evening news. Slow news night, Austin?!
Making Bets
2 weeks ago
3 comments:
I love to watch the news, and I hate when it's NON-news, aka, waste of my viewing time. I particularly loathe our local channel that asks viewers to FB or twitter their opinion about X (Paris Hilton being arrested, or the church in Florida planning to burn the Koran, or Obama's latest program). Then the talking heads show the FB responses on the TV screen at the end of the broadcast, and read several of them out loud. WTF do I care what Billy Bum Eddie Joe thought of anything? Besides, dumbass Billy mispelled three words in his response. Guh.
Can we please just stick to the news? Oh, and could the morning anchors and weather person keep the on-air personal chit-chat to a miminum?
Thank you.
I can't stand the news... real or otherwise.
I never understood why Paris is famous or newsworthy.
Now, lets all hope that she's done enough drugs to render herself sterile, the thought of her procreating makes my skin crawl.
She makes me want to puke. What is she famous for??
Post a Comment