Although we are already into a new month and my month of grace has passed...I had to fall back into it for one more day. Only this time, it isn't what I am thankful for but what Bug is thankful for that earned a post.
Each Tuesday and Thursday when I pick up Bug from pre-school, his folder is filled with projects that he made and various other info for the parents. Today I found a wonderful nugget of Bug wisdom in his folder. There was a big thankful turkey on the wall of his classroom and each child got to add a feather with their thanks to the turkey. Today, I got Bo's feather as they had disassembled the turkey.
At first I couldn't figure out what this brown, baseball bat-shaped piece of paper was. Then I saw it...
"I am thankful for my tool box."
That's my boy!
Making Bets
2 weeks ago
1 comment:
Aww... so cute!
Post a Comment